The values at the heart of our culture
Innovation, quality, bioavailability, efficiency, naturalness and expertise are the values at the heart of our culture !
The THERASCIENCE Laboratory places 6 major values at the heart of its business: innovation, quality, bioavailability, efficiency, naturalness and expertise. These interconnected values form the basis of our identity and guide our daily way of working and progressing.
«For more than 20 years, the key to our success has been our ability to constantly surpass ourselves »
Innovation is one of the major concerns of Laboratoire THERASCIENCE. We reinvent ourselves daily, constantly improve our formulas and develop new products by systematically using the latest scientific advances.
As a reflection of our values, Dr. Jean-Pierre Agarra of THERASCIENCE was awarded the Prix de l'Innovation 2021 at the Trophées de l’Éco by Mr. Frédéric Genta, inter-ministerial delegate in charge of the Digital Transition within the Monaco Government.
This prestigious prize rewards more than 20 years of innovation and perpetual research, to develop each year more than ten new formulas and to constantly improve our existing formulas.
QUALITY, BIOAVAILABILITY and EFFECTIVENESS
The notions of QUALITY, BIOAVAILABILITY and EFFECTIVENESS are inseparable from each other.
It is these 3 immutable criteria that constantly guide our asset choices :
- Innovative patented raw materials (Cognizin®,Gutgard™, Pylopass™...). For more information, click here ;
- Quality essential fatty acids, in triglyceride form, with labels such as Epax®, X.O® and Flexitech®. For more information, click here ;
- Vitamins and minerals in their most bioavailable form. For more information, click here ;
- Plants (extracts and powders) carefully selected and originally controlled, meeting strict bacteriological criteria, and whose extracts are titrated for optimal efficiency. To find out more, click here ;
- Strains of microbiota selected for their safety, their resistance to salivary, gastric, biliary and pancreatic juices, their capacity for growth in the intestine and their proven beneficial effects in humans. All our strains are individually microencapsulated by a proprietary Probio-Protect® process to allow their controlled release in the gut. They are also packaged in gastro-resistant capsules (DR caps™) to avoid any alteration by gastric juices. To find out more, click here ;
For all our products, from active ingredients to excipients, we systematically propose natural formulas :
- Plants, mushrooms, algae benefiting from the High Quality Process® label ;
- Natural bio-actives ;
- Natural vitamins, minerals, trace elements ;
- Selected strains of microbiota ;
- Essential fatty acids benefiting from the labels: Alaskoméga®, ECO-Harvesting® and Friend of the sea® which guarantee eco-responsible, environmentally friendly fishing. To find out more, click here
- Titanium dioxide free ;
- No artificial colours or flavours ;
- GMO-free ;
- Not irradiated ;
- No aspartame ;
- No colloidal silica ;
- Not tested on animals ;
- Capsules 100% natural origin.
For more than 20 years, we have been specialising in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of food supplements, phytotherapy products, dietary products for the management of overweight and energy products for sportsmen and women.
Our expertise revolves around 3 complementary areas of competence :
1- An efficient and in-house Research & Development department. It is made up of pharmacists and engineers. The latter ensure the selection of raw materials, the follow-up of the formulation of the manufacturing process as well as the control of the finished products.
2- An independent and multidisciplinary scientific committee made up of university professors, researchers, doctors, pharmacists and nutritionists who contribute their expertise to find innovative formulations.
3- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) with major public research organisations such as the CNRS (National Centre for Scientific Research), INRAE (National Research Institute for Agriculture, Food and the Environment) and INSERM (National Institute for Health and Medical Research), which enable us to develop innovative formulas and nutritional supplements based on the latest validated scientific advances.