PHYSIOMANCE NEURON provides for 2 capsules :
- 75 mg of aronia extract titrated to 37.5 mg of polyphenols and 18.7 mg of anthocyanins
- 100 mg of bacopa extract including 25 mg of bacosides
- 600 mg of grape and cornflower extracts patented MémophénolTM
- 100% of the RI* in vitamin B5, which contributes to normal intellectual performance, reduces fatigue and promotes a normal energy metabolism
- 100% of the RI* in vitamin B12, in its methylcobalamin form, which contributes to normal psychological functions, helps to reduce fatigue and contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
PHYSIOMANCE NEURON is presented in the form of 100% vegetable capsules.
PHYSIOMANCE NEURON is ideal for the care of adults over 50 years of age who show the first signs of cognitive and intellectual decline, and of elderly people who want to maintain an efficient brain on a daily basis.
*RI : Reference Intake
Why choose PHYSIOMANCE Neuron ?
1. Scientifically selected ingredients
In PHYSIOMANCE NEURON, MémophénolTM is a patented extract combining Champagne grapes and wild blueberries, carefully selected for their polyphenolic profiles, and in particular their high content of specific flavonoids. These active molecules contribute to the maintenance of short and long term memory, as well as to the improvement of episodic memory and learning capacities1-3.
Regarding the content of bioactive molecules, Champagne grapes are a rich source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which contribute to the proper functioning of the body. Specifically, it is 5 times richer in monomers than other grape species, and these small polyphenols are more easily assimilated by the body.
The Canadian blueberry is a small North American fruit with great virtues thanks to its richness in antioxidant molecules. It is a member of the heather family, like blueberries, cranberries and bilberries. The Canadian blueberry contains molecules with complementary action to those of the grape.
ARONIA EXTRACT :
Also native to North America, the aronia found in PHYSIOMANCE NEURON is a black berry with a high content of proanthocyanidins and flavonoids4.
Numerous studies have been carried out on the benefits of aronia and its active molecules on cognitive and intellectual performance, in particular memory capacity in elderly subjects.5-6
BACOPA EXTRACT :
Bacopa, commonly known as brahmi, is a plant that has been used for nearly 3000 years in Ayurvedic medicine (traditional Indian medicine). A true ally of the brain, bacopa contains bioactive compounds, bacosides, which contribute to the protection and synthesis of neurons, synaptic activity, and nerve impulses7,8. These bacosides are provided by PHYSIOMANCE NEURON and contribute to the proper functioning of the brain. Specifically, bacopa helps to improve concentration and memory, and it helps to maintain good cognitive function. It also promotes good blood microcirculation, particularly in the brain9.
VITAMIN B5 :
The vitamin B5 present in PHYSIOMANCE NEURON contributes to normal intellectual performance and cognitive function10. It also helps to reduce fatigue and maintain a normal energy metabolism, properties that are essential for maintaining vitality in older people.
VITAMIN B12 :
Vitamin B12 supplementation with PHYSIOMANCE NEURON is relevant, especially as this vitamin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system. In addition, it is involved in normal psychological functions such as memory, which often declines in the aging brain11. Vitamin B12 also promotes normal energy metabolism, thus contributing to the reduction of fatigue12.
2. Complementary action
The 3 bio-actives (MémophénolTM, aronia and bacopa) and vitamins B5 and B12:
- Contributes to the prevention of cognitive decline(2,11,12) ;
- Contribute to a good memory (3,10) ;
- Contribute to good cognitive and intellectual performance, thus allowing a better quality of life in subjects over 50 years old (6,7,8,12,13) ;
- Contributes to normal blood circulation, which is associated with brain performance (14).
3. Proven effectiveness
The bio-actives and vitamins contained in PHYSIOMANCE NEURON have been the subject of numerous scientific studies. Indeed, MémophénolTM, aronia, bacopa, as well as vitamins B5 and B12, have been studied for their beneficial effects on cognitive and intellectual performance in elderly subjects.
4. For our premium quality !
Enjoy the best with PHYSIOMANCE NEURON and its certified formula WITHOUT colorants, gluten or lactose based ingredients, not tested on animals and made in Europe, thanks to the Clean label THERASCIENCE. PHYSIOMANCE NEURON also benefits from the patented active ingredient MémophénolTM, a formula dedicated to improving memory and cognitive performance. The High Quality Process® label also certifies the quality, origin and selection of our plant extracts.
5. A well thought-out formula
Our formula, designed and developed in partnership with Professor Anne-Marie Roussel (Emeritus Professor of Nutritional Biochemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy - Grenoble Alpes University) and our Research and Development team, has been the subject of in-depth work in order to design an ideal solution for the care of adults over 50 years of age who are showing the first signs of cognitive and intellectual decline, as well as elderly people who want to maintain an efficient brain on a daily basis.
Check out the properties and benefits of grapes, wild blueberries, aronia, bacopa, and vitamins B5 and B12 in PHYSIOMANCE NEURON. Want to learn more about neuromediators and the brain ?
Read our article : What are neuromediators ?
1. Dudonné S et al. Potentiation of the bioavailability of blueberry phenolic compounds by co-ingested grape phenolic compounds in mice, revealed by targeted metabolomic profiling in plasma and feces. Food Funct. 2016. 7(8):3421-3430
2. Bensalem J et al. Polyphenol-rich extract from grape and blueberry attenuates cognitive decline and improves neuronal function in aged mice. J Nutr Sci. 2018
3. Bensalem J et al. Polyphenols from grape and blueberry improve episodic memory in healthy elderly with lower level of memory performance: A bicentric double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical study. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2019 ; 74(7):996-1007
4. De Amicis R et al. Systematic review on the potential effect of berry intake in the cognitive functions of healthy people.2022, Nutrients, 14(14), 2977
5. Sidor A et al. Black chokeberry Aronia Melanocarpa L. A qualitative composition, phenolic profile and antioxidant potential. Molecules, 2019, Oct 24(20):3710
6. Wen H et al. Isolation of neuroprotective anthocyanins from black chokeberry (aronia melanocarpa) against amyloid B induced cognitive impairment. Foods, 2020, Dec 29, 10(1):63
7. Ahles S et al., The effect of long-term Aronia melanocarpa extract supplementation on cognitive performance, mood and vascular function: a randomized controlled trial in healthy, middle-age individuals. Nutrients, 2020, 12, 2475
8. Nemetchek MD et al. The Ayurvedic plant Bacopa monnieri inhibits inflammatory pathways in the brain.J Ethnopharmacol. 2017 Feb 2;197:92-100
9. Dethe S et al. Elucidation of molecular mechanism(s) of cognition enhancing activity of a standardized extract of Bacopa Monnieri. Pharmacogn Mag. 2016 Jul;12(Suppl 4):S482-S487
10. Tardy AL, Pouteau E, Marquez D, Yilmaz C, Scholey A. Vitamins and Minerals for Energy, Fatigue and Cognition: A Narrative Review of the Biochemical and Clinical Evidence. Nutrients. 2020;12(1):228. Published 2020 Jan 16
11. Markun S, Gravestock I, Jäger L, Rosemann T, Pichierri G, Burgstaller JM. Effects of Vitamin B12 Supplementation on Cognitive Function, Depressive Symptoms, and Fatigue: A Systematic Review, Meta-Analysis, and Meta-Regression. Nutrients. 2021;13(3):923. Published 2021 Mar 12
12. Philip P, Sagaspe P, Taillard J, et al. Acute Intake of a Grape and Blueberry Polyphenol-Rich Extract Ameliorates Cognitive Performance in Healthy Young Adults During a Sustained Cognitive Effort. Antioxidants (Basel). 2019;8(12):650. Published 2019 Dec 17
13. Chaudhari KS, Tiwari NR, Tiwari RR, Sharma RS. Neurocognitive Effect of Nootropic Drug Brahmi(Bacopa monnieri) in Alzheimer's Disease. Ann Neurosci. 2017 May;24(2):111-122
14. Cutler BR, Petersen C, Anandh Babu PV. Mechanistic insights into the vascular effects of blueberries: Evidence from recent studies. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2017;61(6):10.1002/mnfr.201600271