IMMUSSENTIEL ENFANT provides, for 2 tea spoons (10 ml):
- 200 mg of MicrobiomeX® orange and grapefruit extract titrated to 160 mg of hesperidin and 10 mg of naringin, clinically proven to support the immune system and improve the intestinal defences;
- 100 mg echinacea extract, which stimulates the immune system;
- 100 mg propolis extract;
- 30% of RA* in zinc, in the form of bisglycinate, which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and to the protection of cells against oxidative stress;
- 100% of the RA* in vitamin C, which contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system, normal energy metabolism, reduces fatigue and protects the cells against oxidative stress;
- 200% of the RA* in vitamin B12, in its methylcobalamin form, which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, normal energy metabolism and reduces fatigue;
- 400% of the RA* in natural vitamin D3, which contributes to the normal functioning of the child's immune system.
* RI : Reference Input
Why choose IMMUSSENTIEL ENFANT ?
1. Scientifically selected ingredients
The registered active ingredient MicrobiomeX® present in IMMUSSENTIEL ENFANT is an orange and grapefruit extract, standardised and titrated to 80% hesperidin and 5% naringin, whose efficacy on the immune system and the defences of the intestine is clinically proven.
Oranges and grapefruits are two citrus fruits, sources of vitamin C, belonging to the Citrus family. Hesperidin and naringin are two flavonoids, contained in their peel, which are used by the microbiota. These flavonoids promote the growth of "good" bacteria, especially those capable of producing butyrate.
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea), a plant native to North America used for the active ingredients (alkylamides, phenolic compounds, etc.) present in its aerial parts, is present in IMMUSSENTIEL ENFANT and is reputed to stimulate the body's immune system.
IMMUSSENTIEL ENFANT provides 100 mg of propolis extract per 10ml. A natural substance produced by bees from tree resin, propolis is used as a building block for the hive. It has many molecules which the bees use to protect themselves and the hive. In addition to resin, propolis is composed of wax, pollen, essential oils, vitamins and trace elements. Its benefits are due to its polyphenols, terpenes and flavonoids.
Zinc is a mineral found in seafood, red meat and dairy products among others. A trace element found mainly in muscles and bones, zinc is essential for the activity of more than 300 enzymes involved in the metabolism and synthesis of proteins and nucleic acids, as well as in numerous biological processes, particularly in the field of immunity.
Indeed, zinc ensures the proper functioning of the immune system and protects cells against oxidative stress.
Zinc exists in several forms, but not all are equal. For optimal bioavailability, the zinc in IMMUSSENTIEL ENFANT is in bisglycinate form. Zinc bisglycinate is easily assimilated by the body, which gives it maximum effectiveness.
VITAMIN C :
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a water-soluble vitamin found in citrus fruits, acerola and broccoli. Low consumption of these fruits and vegetables can lead to vitamin C deficiency. Vitamin C supplementation is therefore all the more necessary as this vitamin is neither stored nor produced by the body.
IMMUSSENTIEL ENFANT provides antioxidant vitamin C involved in the protection of cells against free radicals, responsible for oxidative stress.
Vitamin C is also involved in the normal functioning of the immune system, the reduction of fatigue and the normal energy metabolism.
VITAMIN B12 :
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is a vitamin found in dairy products, fish and other foods. However, this vitamin is neither synthesised nor stored by the body.
IMMUSSENTIEL ENFANT provides 200% of the RA in vitamin B12 to contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system, participate in a normal energy metabolism and help reduce fatigue.
The form of vitamin B12 is particularly important in terms of bioavailability to the body. The vitamin B12 present in IMMUSSENTIAL ENFANT is in the bioactive coenzyme form (methylcobalamin), the most bioavailable form.
VITAMIN D3 :
Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is a vitamin synthesised by the body following exposure to the sun. It is also present in food (eggs, fish, milk, cheese, etc.). This vitamin is particularly important because of its involvement in the immune system and in the absorption of calcium, which is involved in the bone development of children. However, vitamin D is frequently in deficit, which directly impacts immunity. It is therefore essential to supplement children with vitamin D because of the immaturity of their immune system.
IMMUSSENTIEL ENFANT provides 400% of the RI* in natural vitamin D3, an ideal quantity to contribute to the proper functioning of the child's immune system.
2. Complementarity of action
MicrobiomeX®, deposited orange and grapefruit extract, echinacea and propolis extracts, as well as zinc and natural vitamins B12, C and D3:
- Stimulate the immune system and contribute to the proper functioning of the child's immune system(1,2,3,4,5,6,7) ;
- Reduce fatigue.
3. For our premium quality !
Treat yourself to the best with IMMUSSENTIAL ENFANT and its certified sweetener-free, colour-free, nanoparticle-free, gluten-free and lactose-free formula, not tested on animals and made in Europe. IMMUSSENTIAL ENFANT is strawberry banana flavoured..
4. A well thought-out formula
Our formula, designed and developed in partnership with Dr Léa Lombardi (Doctor of Medicine from the Faculty of Nice), has been the subject of extensive research and development work in order to create a solution specially adapted to children to boost their immunity.
Want to learn more? Check out the properties and benefits of l’orange, grapefruits, echinacea, propolis, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin B12 and vitamin D3, and MicrobiomeX® deposited extract in IMMUSSENTIEL ENFANT.
1. Mirae L. and Chang E. Gastroenterology vol. 160,2 (2021)
2. Bisaccia J. et al, Med Sci. (2016)
3. Zhai, Zili et al. J Med Food food vol. 10,3 (2007): 423-34.
4. Mikkelsen, K., et al. Nutrition and Immunity, 103–114. 2019
5. Fraker PJ, et al. J Nutr. 2000;130(5S Suppl):1399S-406S.
6. Bouillon R, et al. Endocr Rev 2019;40:1109-51
7. Trompette A, Immunity. 2018, 15;48(5)