PHYSIOMANCE CONTROL FORT brings for 3 tablets :
- 160 mg of St John's Wort extract titrated to 0.5 mg of hypericin and 30 mg of Safr'Inside™ patented saffron extract, which contribute to emotional balance, help promote relaxation and maintain a positive mood. In addition, St. John's Wort helps maintain a healthy sleep;
- 300 mg of extract of Rhodiola rosea patented RhodioLife™, an adaptogenic plant, which helps the body adapt to stress and has a beneficial effect in cases of stress-induced fatigue or difficulty falling asleep;
- 100 mg of extract of Boswellia serrata titrated at 65 mg of boswellic acid, which supports intellectual functions;
- 50% of RI* in vitamin B5, which contributes to normal intellectual performance and reduces fatigue;
- 50% of RI* in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B8, B12 and C, which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system;
- 50% of RI* in vitamins B1, B3, B6, B8, B9, B12 and C, which contribute to normal psychological functions;
- 50% of RI* in vitamins B2, B3, B6, B9, B12 and C, which help reduce fatigue;
- 700 mg of acetyl-L-carnitine, 400 mg of green tea extract titrated to 96 mg of catechins, 50% of the RI* in zinc (in the form of bisglycinate), selenium (in the form of selenomethionine), natural vitamins D3 and E, which complete the formula.
*RI: Reference Intakes
Why choose PHYSIOMANCE CONTROL FORT from the THERASCIENCE Laboratory ?
For its complete formula combining 6 bio-active ingredients (Boswellia serrata, St. John's wort, Rhodiola rosea patented RhodioLife™, Safr'Inside™ patented saffron, green tea and acetyl-L-carnitine) and a micronutritional complex, contributing to optimal emotional balance and positive mood. This formula is ideal as a nutritional accompaniment in case of moderate depression.
Did you know it ?
Against depression, St. John's wort and rhodiola are our allies.
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) recognises the traditional use of St John's Wort to relieve temporary mental exhaustion. This plant is used to combat depressive moods and anxiety. St. John's Wort inhibits the re-uptake of serotonin, the happiness hormone. As a result, this neuromediator remains in contact with neuronal cells for longer periods of time. St. John's wort helps to restore a positive mood. Certain antidepressants have the same mode of action as St. John's wort.
Also effective against depression, Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) is a plant known as "adaptogen", i.e. it improves resistance to anxiety and has a normalising action in the face of imbalances resulting from stress (fatigue, difficulty falling asleep). Adaptogenic plants have no medicinal correspondence. Rhodiola contains rosavin, a molecule with anxiolytic and antidepressant properties.