PHYSIOMANCE VISION+ provides in 1 capsule:
- 418 mg of fish oil titrated in EPA* and DHA**. DHA** is an omega-3 fatty acid essential to the structure and functioning of the retinal cells that transmit visual information to the brain. At a rate of 250 mg / day, it helps to preserve normal vision;
- 100% of RI*** is zinc, which helps maintain normal vision and protects cells from oxidative stress;
- 136% of RI*** in vitamin C, which contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system. Good vision is based on the transformation of images into nerve impulses circulating from the eyes to the brain;
- 250% of RI*** in natural vitamin E, which helps to protect cells against attacks linked to oxidative stress, which is very present in the eye due to its exposure to light;
- 10 mg of lutein and 2 mg of zeaxanthin, 2 natural pigments, which complete the formula.
*EPA: Eicosapentaenoic acid
**DHA: Docosahexaenoic acid
***RI: Reference Intakes
Why choose PHYSIOMANCE VISION+from the THERASCIENCE Laboratory ?
For the quality and effectiveness of its formula developed by Pr Anne-Marie Roussel*: for 1 capsule, 250 mg of DHA*** and 16.7 mg of EPA** in their triglyceride form for an optimal effect.
The fish oil used is Epax® and X.O® certified, two quality labels guaranteeing high purity and stability.
The Friend of the sea© certification guarantees eco-responsible fishing.
*Prof. Anne-Marie Roussel, Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy - Grenoble Alpes University
**EPA: Eicosapentaenoic acid
***DHA: Docosahexaenoic acid
Did you know it ?
Lutein is a yellow-orange nutrient located in the retina that filters light to protect the eye. It is found in small quantities in leafy plants (cabbage, spinach, broccoli). It is because of this pigment that the eyes can appear red in flash photographs.