PHYSIOMANCE RELAX BOOSTER provides per stick:
- 300 mg magnesium, in form of glycerophosphate and citrate, for optimal absorption and 100% of the reference intake of vitamin B6. In addition to their contribution to psychological functions, magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system and energy metabolism and reduce fatigue. In addition, vitamin B6 promotes the entry of magnesium into the cell.
- 33% of the reference intake of vitamin B5, which contributes to normal intellectual performances (resistance to stress). It also contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, to reduce fatigue and to a normal energy metabolism.
- 150 mg of L-taurine, an essential amino acid which helps the absorption of magnesium.
Why choose PHYSIOMANCE RELAX BOOSTER from the THERASCIENCE Laboratory?
- To support your body's resistance to stress thanks to an innovative formula combining magnesium, taurine and vitamins B5 and B6;
- For the optimal bioavailability of magnesium in glycerophosphate and citrate form and vitamin B6 in coenzyme form;
- For its fast-acting stick formula.
Did you know it ?
Magnesium is essential for the proper functioning of the body and is mainly stored in the bones and muscles. This trace element is involved in a large number of enzymatic reactions involved in the production of cellular energy.
Magnesium is also involved in the release of the "happiness hormone" serotonin, as well as its storage in the central nervous system.
When the loss of magnesium via the urine becomes too great or when its intake via the diet is insufficient, disorders such as episodes of fatigue, anxiety, irritability and stress are likely to occur.
Thus, magnesium loss and stress are closely linked. Indeed, while a magnesium deficiency increases vulnerability to stress, the latter itself causes a magnesium leak. In order to stop this vicious circle, a magnesium supplement may be necessary.
PHYSIOMANCE Relax Booster contains magnesium, combined with vitamin B6 and taurine.
While vitamin B6 facilitates the entry of magnesium into the cells, taurine, whose action is comparable to that of vitamin B6, prevents magnesium loss by keeping it in the cells thanks to its "magnesium-fixing" power.
Present in energy drinks, in which it is used to transport caffeine, taurine is wrongly reputed to be an exciting molecule. However, this belief does not detract from the important role played by taurine. In fact, this molecule facilitates the transport of magnesium into the cells and improves its fixation, thus limiting its loss.