PHYSIOMANCE SIBO provides in 4 capsules :
- 300 mg of garlic extract titrated to 3.0 mg of allicin, which helps to maintain the intestinal microbial balance and to defend against micro-organisms (bacteria, fungi...);
- 250 mg of ginger extract titrated to 12.4 mg of gingerols, which contributes to the normal functioning of the intestine and promotes digestion;
- 200 mg of peppermint extract, which helps to support good digestion and contributes to the normal functioning of the intestine;
- 280 mg of a mixture of enzymes: amylase, cellulase, lactase, lipase and protease;
- 200 mg of rosemary extract titrated to 12 mg of rosmarinic acid, 30 mg of Safr'InsideTM saffron extract titrated to 0.6 mg of saffronal and 0.9 mg of crocine, 500 mg of acetyl-L-carnitine HCl, 200 mg of caraway extract and 200% of RI* in vitamin B5, which complete the formula.
*RI: Reference Intakes
Why choose PHYSIOMANCE SIBO from the THERASCIENCE Laboratory ?
For its very complete formula combining 7 bio-active ingredients (acetyl-L-carnitine HCl, garlic, ginger, caraway, peppermint, rosemary, saffron) with vitamin B5 and a mixture of enzymes (amylase, cellulase, lactase, lipase, protease), to help maintain the intestinal microbial balance and defence against micro-organisms.
Did you know it ?
SIBO ("Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth") is an abnormal bacterial proliferation in the small intestine, which is not yet well known. It manifests itself by a multitude of non-specific symptoms such as bloating, flatulence, abdominal pain, digestive spasms, gastro-esophageal reflux, eructation, nausea, diarrhoea, constipation, or an alternation of diarrhoea and constipation, which make it difficult to diagnose.