PHYSIOMANCE MÉMOIRE contains in 2 capsules :
- 400 mg of Cognizin® patented citicoline (titrated to 83.6 mg of choline), 80 mg of Ginkgo biloba extract (titrated to 19.2 mg of ginkgoflavonoids), 10 mg of pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt (PQQ MGCPQQ®), 30% of the RI* in zinc and vitamin B5 and 100% of the RI* in vitamin B3 ;
- Citicoline Cognizin® is the patented form of citicoline, a molecule naturally present in the body that improves cognitive and neuronal functions. Its effectiveness has been proven by several studies. In particular, it has an action on cell synthesis, on increasing brain activity and on improving concentration and attention ;
- Gingko biloba titrated in ginkgoflavonoids contributes to the maintenance of memory and vision ;
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function and the maintenance of normal vision ;
- Vitamin B3 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system ;
- Vitamin B5 contributes to the normal synthesis and normal metabolism of certain neurotransmitters as well as normal intellectual performance ;
- PQQ** MGCPQQ® completes the formula.
*RI: Reference Intakes
**PQQ: Disodium salt of pyrroloquinoline quinone
Why choose PHYSIOMANCE MEMOIRE from the THERASCIENCE Laboratory ?
For its very complete formula, composed of 2 patented active ingredients (Citicoline Cognizin® and PQQ*), 1 bio-active ingredient (Gingko biloba) and a micronutritional complex, which contributes to the maintenance of memory and vision.
Did you know it ?
The place of nutrition in brain development, neuronal maturation and cognitive functions is the subject of a large number of studies and publications. Deficiencies in essential micronutrients are recognised in children and adolescents as causes of intellectual delays, memory problems, learning delays, academic difficulties and attention deficit.