PHYSIOMANCE JEURON provides, for 2 capsules :
- 100 mg of ginseng HRG80™ titrated to 10 mg of rare ginsenosides, ginsenosides with a proven bioactivity;
- 300 mg of Zynamite®+ mango leaf extract titrated to 45 mg of mangiferin;
- 100% of RI* in vitamin B5, which contributes to normal intellectual performance, reduces fatigue and promotes normal energy metabolism;
- 100% of the RI* in vitamin B12, in its methylcobalamin form, which contributes to normal psychological functions, helps reduce fatigue and contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
* RI: Reference Intake
Why choose PHYSIOMANCE JEURON ?
- Scientifically selected ingredients
PHYSIOMANCE JEURON contains red ginseng (Panax ginseng), an adaptogen plant involved in stress regulation and used for centuries for its numerous virtues. The properties of ginseng are due to its active molecules: ginsenosides. There are two categories of ginsenosides: the "classic" ginsenosides (Rg1, Re, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd, Rf) found in large quantities but with low efficacy; and the "rare" ginsenosides (Rg2, Rg3, Rg6, Rh4, Rk1, C(k), Rh2, Rh3, PPD) which are responsible for ginseng's bioactivity, but are present in limited quantities.
These molecules explain in particular the benefits of ginseng in terms of memory performance and concentration. Indeed, ginseng contributes to an optimal intellectual and cognitive activity. Fatigue is likely to have a negative impact on memory, so supplementation is necessary to maintain normal physical and intellectual capacities in case of fatigue and loss of concentration. Ginseng also helps to maintain energy and vitality in times of fatigue and stress. Ginseng is therefore ideal in preparation for exams and in the event of severe mental overload.
PHYSIOMANCE JEURON provides red ginseng, a form of ginseng known for its higher concentrations of rare ginsenosides. The THERASCIENCE Laboratory has selected HRG80™ red ginseng which has 16 times more rare ginsenosides than classic red ginseng and 100 times more than white ginseng. This is explained in particular by the unique cultivation method of HRG80™ Ginseng: vertical cultivation, in hydroponics, in a sterile clinical environment with controlled parameters (luminosity, temperature, humidity, physico-chemical parameters, nutrients), thus ensuring the preservation of aggressions by bacteria, phytopathogenic fungi and pests. This prevents the plants from generating cellular stress, a process responsible for the alteration of the active molecules. Our ginseng powder HRG80™ in PHYSIOMANCE JEURON is therefore 100% pure and totally free of solvents, pesticides, heavy metals and environmental contaminants.
MANGO LEAF :
The mango tree (Mangifera indica) is a member of the Anacardiaceae family, whose fleshy, vitamin C-rich fruit is particularly popular. The leaves of this tree also have particularly interesting benefits. Used in tea, they have been the subject of numerous studies. Mango leaves are composed of numerous active molecules including polyphenols, such as xanthones, among which mangiferin, a particularly active molecule provided by PHYSIOMANCE JEURON. This molecule is present in Zynamite®+ mango leaf extract. This extract titrated in mangiferin has an optimal bioavailability thanks to its soluble form.
VITAMIN B5 :
Vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin found in offal and eggs. However, this vitamin is sensitive to heat, so that cooking foods containing it partially degrades it. This explains the decrease in its effectiveness. This is why vitamin B5 supplementation can be recommended.
Vitamin B5 has several benefits that have been recognised by the European Food Safety Authority. The vitamin B5 present in PHYSIOMANCE JEURON contributes to normal intellectual performance and helps to reduce fatigue, two benefits that are essential for students and young active people. Vitamin B5 is also involved in the synthesis of certain neurotransmitters and contributes to normal energy metabolism.
VITAMIN B12 :
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is the most voluminous of the B vitamins. It is found in fish, egg yolks and dairy products. Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is not synthesised by the body and is eliminated through the urine. This explains why vitamin B12 deficiency is common and estimated at around 20% in the populations of industrialised countries.
Vitamin B12 supplementation with PHYSIOMANCE JEURON contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, supports normal psychological functions, such as memory, and helps to reduce fatigue. In addition, vitamin B12 supports a normal energy metabolism.
The choice of the form of vitamin B12 is particularly important. Only coenzymated forms of vitamin B12, such as the methylcobalamin present in PHYSIOMANCE JEURON, have optimal bioavailability, thus ensuring maximum absorption by the body.
2. Complementary action
The 2 patented bio-actives (ginseng HRG80TM and mango leaf Zynamite®+) and vitamins B5 and B12 :
- Stimulate memory and concentration by improving intellectual and cognitive performance in cases of fatigue, stress and convalescence (1,2,3,4,6,7) ;
- Fight against mental fatigue and maintain energy and vitality (4,5,8,9,10) ;
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological functions.
3. For our premium quality !
Treat yourself to the best with PHYSIOMANCE JEURON and its certified formula WITHOUT preservatives, WITHOUT nanoparticles, WITHOUT gluten or lactose based ingredients, not tested on animals and made in Europe, thanks to the Clean Label THERASCIENCE. PHYSIOMANCE JEURON also benefits from the High Quality Process® label, which guarantees the quality, origin and selection of our plant extracts.
4. A well thought-out formula
Our formula, developed in partnership with Dr. Jacques Bassier (Medical Doctor from the Faculty of Marseille), has been the subject of in-depth research and development work in order to design an ideal solution for boosting cognitive performance in teenagers, young workers and adults.
Would you like to learn more? Check out the properties and benefits of ginseng, mango leaf and vitamins B5 and B12 in PHYSIOMANCE JEURON. And to understand everything about memory, read our article: "How to prepare well for exams ?" written by our experts.
1. López-Ríos, L. et al. Journal of ethnopharmacology vol. 260, 2020
2. Wightman, Emma L et al. Nutrients vol. 12,8 2194. 2020
3. Kim J. et al. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 16: 66. 2016
4. Mariage, P-A et al. Crossover Trial. Pharmaceuticals vol. 13,4. 2020
5. Tardy AL, et al. Nutrients. 2020;12(1):228.
6. Trumbo P.R. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease. 11th ed. 2014. 351-357.
7. Ziemba, A W et al. Int J Sport Nutr. vol. 9,4 (1999): 371-7.
8. Ong, Wei-Yi et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience vol. 7 129. 2015
9. Sun, Chenghong et al. Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin vol. 37,12. 2014
10. Gelabert-Rebato, M. Front. Physiol. 2018, 9, 740