DERMASSENTIEL COLLAGÈNE+ provides for 1 bag:
- 10 g of Peptan® patented marine collagen: highly bioavailable marine collagen peptides, with clinical efficacy study on improving the density and quality of the collagen network1 ;
- 50 mg of Nutrihyl® hyaluronic acid, a patented hyaluronic acid active ingredient for optimal skin hydration ;
- 200 mg of green tea leaf extract, titrated in epigallocatechin gallate, a source of antioxidants, which help protect the body by strengthening defences against the harmful effects of free radicals ;
- 50 mg of grape seed extract, titrated in OPC*, containing natural antioxidants, which help protect cells from free radical damage and body tissues from oxidative damage and improve the appearance of the skin ;
- 100% RI** in Vitamin C, which contributes to the normal formation of collagen for normal skin function ;
- 100% of RI** in zinc, which helps maintain normal skin ;
- 40 mg of Haematococcus pluvialis extract, titrated in astaxanthin, 25 mg of trans-resveratrol, 60 mg of bamboo tabashir extract, titrated in silicon, 125 mg of Polypodium leucotomos extract, 100% of the RI** in vitamin D, which completes the formula.
*OPC: Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins
**RI : Reference intakes
Why choose DERMASSENTIEL COLLAGÈNE+ from the THERASCIENCE Laboratory ?
To take care of your skin thanks to its expert formula which combines 2 patented active ingredients (marine collagen Peptan® and hyaluronic acid Nutrihyl®) with 6 bio-active ingredients (green tea, Polypodium leucotomos, bamboo tabashir, grapes, Haemotococcus pluvialis and trans-resveratrol) and a micronutritional complex. Optimally dosed (10 g) of patented, highly bioavailable marine collagen, this formula also contains patented, highly assimilable hyaluronic acid.
1. The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebocontrolled clinical trials. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015 Dec;14(4):291-301
Age-related skin alterations are due to various phenomena: loss of collagen and hyaluronic acid, reduced renewal of skin cells, decrease in elastin fibres and muscle tone, increase in oxidative stress.
As a result, wrinkles and fine lines appear, the skin becomes slack, loses its density, and its repair capacities are less effective.