PHYSIOMANCE ACTION DIÈTE 4 combines 2 bio-actives (green tea and cinnamon), vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12, C, D3 and E natural) and minerals (zinc and chromium) for 4 complementary actions on weight control : glycemic balance1, energy metabolism2, protection3 and weight control4.
PHYSIOMANCE ACTION DIÈTE 4 provides in ½ tablet :
- 125 mg of green tea extract4 containing 50 mg of polyphenols, a source of antioxidants, which helps maintain and control weight and promotes metabolism and fat oxidation ;
- 625% of RI* in chromium1, which is involved in the metabolism of macronutrients in food and helps maintain normal blood sugar ;
- 50% of the RI* in zinc1, which contributes to the normal metabolisms of carbohydrates and fatty acids ;
- 50% of the RI* in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B12 and C2, which support energy metabolism ;
- 50% of the RI* in selenium in the form of selenomethionine and vitamin E3, which helps protect cells against oxidative stress ;
- 50 mg of cinnamon extract containing 10 mg of proanthocyanidins, which maintains normal blood sugar levels ;
- 50% of the RI* in natural vitamins B9 and D3 complete the formula.
*RI : Reference Intakes
Why choose PHYSIOMANCE ACTION DIETE 4 from the THERASCIENCE Laboratory ?
- For its complete formula acting on 4 complementary and targeted actions in weight control ;
- For the optimal bioavailability of chromium in picolinate form and its optimal dosage (250 µg for ½ tab) ;
- For optimal bioavailability of zinc in bisglycinate form, selenium in selenomethionine form and vitamins B2, B9 and B12 in coenzyme form.
Hyperglycemia causes sweet urges leading to over-caloric, often unbalanced and nutrient-poor food intakes. Gradually the body can no longer control this excess sugar in the blood. It also promotes fat storage in the body, inflammation of fat cells (which can no longer function normally), and increases oxidative stress.