PHYSIOMANCE VITAMINES & MINÉRAUX provides 33% of RI* in 12 vitamins and 4 minerals in one capsule :
- Natural vitamins A, B6, B9, B12, C and D3, copper, selenium and zinc contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system;
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B8, B12 and C and copper are essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system ;
- Vitamins B2, C and E, zinc, copper and selenium protect cells from alterations caused by oxidative stress;
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B12, C and copper contribute to a normal energy metabolism;
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12 and C reduce fatigue;
- Vitamins A, B2, B3 and B8 maintain normal skin;
- Natural vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. It is also involved in the functioning of the muscles;
- Chromium contributes to the metabolism of macronutrients and the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels.
*RI: Reference Intakes
Why choose PHYSIOMANCE VITAMINES & MINÉRAUX from the THERASCIENCE Laboratory ?
To benefit, in a single dose per day, from a complete vitamin and mineral supplement through intake forms with the best bioavailability: selenium in selenomethionine form, zinc in bisglycinate form, chromium in picolinate form and vitamins B2, B9 and B12 in coenzyme form.
The daily diet should cover the need for vitamins, minerals and trace elements essential for good health. However, many nutritional surveys have concluded that a large part of the population does not have sufficient intakes of these micronutrients. This can lead to deficiencies that need to be managed to prevent health problems from occurring.
1 capsule per day in the morning over breakfast for a minimum of 3 months. To be renewed if necessary.
Precautions for use :
Food supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and not as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily doses. Keep the product out of the reach of young children. In case of combination of several dietary supplements, ask your health professional for advice.
Bulking agent : acacia gum, plant origin coating : hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vitamin C (L ascorbic acid), zinc bisglycinate, selenium-enriched yeast, natural vitamin E ( D-alpha-tocophéryl acetate), beta-carotene, vitamine B3 (nicotinamide), anti-caking agent : fatty acids, vitamin B5 (calcium D panthothenate), copper sulphate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5′-phosphate), natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), vitamin B2 ( riboflavin 5′-phosphate, sodium), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamine B8 (biotin), vitamin B9 (calcium-L-methylfolate), chromium picolinate, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).
|Per 1 capsule||%RI*|
|Vitamin B1||0,4 mg||33|
|Vitamin B2||0,5 mg||33|
|Vitamin B3||5,3 mg||33|
|Vitamin B5||2,0 mg||33|
|Vitamin B6||0,5 mg||33|
|Vitamin B8||16,7 µg||33|
|Vitamin B9||66,7 µg||33|
|Vitamin B12||0,8 µg||33|
|Vitamin C||26,7 mg||33|
|Natural Vitamin D3||1,7 µg||33|
|Natural Vitamin E||4,0||33|
*RI : Reference Intake