PHYSIOMANCE T-NAT contains in 2 tablets :
- 320 mg of Saw palmetto extract, which helps maintain normal urinary function in men over 45 years of age and relieves discomfort by supporting urine flow;
- 300 mg of Tribulus terrestris extract, which supports the health and comfort of the urinary system by promoting urine excretion. It contributes to the health of the reproductive organs, promotes sexual desire and stimulates sexual abilities. It also helps to feel fit by supporting muscles and body tone and energy levels;
- 300 mg of ginseng extract titrated to 30 mg of ginsenosides, an antioxidant that helps maintain good sexual relations, improves physical performance, helps stimulate vitality and maintain optimal resistance;
- 100% zinc RI*, which maintains normal testosterone levels and contributes to normal fertility and reproduction;
- 100% of RI* in vitamin B5, which contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, including testosterone;
- 100% of RI* in vitamin B6, which helps regulate hormonal activity and reduce fatigue;
- 100% of the RI* in vitamin B9 and B12, which help to reduce fatigue;
- 166.7 mg of propolis extract titrated in chrysine, 150 mg of Ecklonia bicyclis extract, 100 mg of nettle extract, 5.6 mg of pine extract titrated in OPC**, 1 mg of black pepper extract titrated in piperine, 150 mg of glucosamine and 200% of the RI* in natural vitamin D3, which complete the formula.
*RI: Reference Intakes
**OPC: Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins
Why choose PHYSIOMANCE T-NAT from the THERASCIENCE Laboratory ?
- For its complete formula combining plant bio-active ingredients and vitamins;
- For its content of Saw palmetto extract (320 mg) and Tribulus terrestris extract (300 mg for 2 tablets) acting on male balance and urinary comfort.
Did you know it ?
1. Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) or Florida dwarf palm contains active ingredients that regulate the urinary system and help maintain normal functioning in men over the age of 45. It is the most studied plant component for its beneficial effect on male urinary function. It is combined with nettle extract, which promotes good renal elimination of water. Its clinical efficacy at 320 mg/d has been studied1.
1. Sinescu l. Long-term efficacy of Serenoa repens treatment in patients with mild and moderate symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia.
2. Testosterone is an androgenic ("male") steroid hormone secreted by the testicles. In men, testosterone secretion evolves over the course of life: it peaks around the age of 30, but then begins to decline by about 1.5% per year.