PHYSIOMANCE SOMMEIL LP combines for 1 tablet :
- 1,9 mg of melatonin, "the sleep hormone" which allows a faster falling asleep time.
- 30 mg of eschscholzia, which improves the quality of natural sleep and promotes optimal relaxation.
- 50% of the RI* in vitamins B6 and B12 in coenzyme form, and 60 mg of magnesium in citrate form for optimal absorption. Magnesium and vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system and relieve fatigue.
*RI : Reference intakes
Why choose PHYSIOMANCE SOMMEIL LP from the THERASCIENCE Laboratory?
- To help you fall asleep and get back to quality sleep, without the risk of addiction or dependence, thanks to its formula with an optimal dose of melatonin (1.9 mg per tablet) and the contribution of magnesium and vitamins B6 and B12, which act in synergy to have an anti-fatigue effect.
- For its bi-layer tablet benefiting from SepismartTM SR technology allowing a rapid and prolonged release of the active ingredients throughout the night.
Did you know it ?
Melatonin is synthesized by the pineal gland in the centre of the brain and is known as the 'sleep hormone'. This hormone plays the important role of the ‘keystone of sleep’ and contributes to the continuity of sleep. Its production is linked to the decrease in light and therefore increases in the evening. After a peak in the middle of the night, its concentration in the blood lowers during the day. However, like many other hormones, melatonin secretion decreases with age, causing an increase in sleep disturbances over the years.
Benefiting from SepismartTM SR technology, PHYSIOMANCE Sommeil LP allows a continuous release of melatonin throughout the night in order to take advantage of its benefits and thus avoid nighttime awakenings.
The extended release of melatonin mimics the natural secretion process of this hormone and thus helps to optimize the sleep cycle in order to benefit from a better quality of sleep.