PHYSIOMANCE SEREN brings for 3 tablets :
- 240 mg of ashwagandha extract KSM-66®, an adaptogenic plant, which helps the body to resist stress and anxiety and contributes to emotional balance and general well-being. Furthermore, ashwagandha promotes the occurance of sleep, improves its quality and contributes to optimal relaxation;
- 240 mg of extract of Gingko biloba, which helps to maintain mental well-being and contributes to a good nervous balance;
- 50% of zinc RI* in bisglycinate form, which contributes to normal cognitive function;
- 50% of RI* in vitamin B5, which contributes to normal synthesis and normal metabolism of certain neurotransmitters, normal intellectual performance and reduced fatigue;
- 50% of RI* in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B8, B12 and C, which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system;
- 50% of RI* in vitamins B1, B3, B6, B8, B9, B12 and C, which contribute to normal psychological functions;
- 50% of RI* in vitamins B2, B3, B6, B9, B12 and C, which help to reduce fatigue;
- 1 g of soya lecithin, 333.4 mg of griffonia extract titrated at 100 mg of 5-HTP, 450 mg of passion flower extract titrated at 9 mg of vitexin, 100 mg of valerian, 50% of the RI* in selenium, natural vitamins D3 and E, which complete the formula.
*RI: Reference Intakes
Why choose PHYSIOMANCE SEREN from the THERASCIENCE Laboratory ?
For its complete formula combining 6 bio-active ingredients (soya lecithin, ashwagandha KSM-66®, Ginkgo biloba, griffonia, passionflower, valerian) and a micronutritional complex, helping the body to resist stress and anxiety.
Did you know it ?
In the face of anxiety, stress and fatigue, certain plants are useful for their beneficial effects. This is notably the case of passionflower, which acts at the level of the central nervous system. It has sedative and anxiolytic properties thanks to its GABAergic and antispasmodic effects. Passionflower flowers are also used in cases of sleep disorders, anxiety, agitation and irritability. Valerian is considered to be the plant to use in cases of obsessive mental ruminations. It relieves stress and promotes sleep thanks to its composition of the neurotransmitter GABA. The valerenic acid contained in valerian binds to the GABA receptors and thus potentiates the tranquillising and anxiolytic effect of this plant. As for griffonia, which contains 5-hydroxy-tryptophan, a precursor of the serotonin known as the "happiness hormone", it helps to regain one's good mood.