DERMASSENTIEL PEAU SÈCHE contains in 1 capsule :
- 1 g of borage oil titrated at 380 mg of linoleic acid and 200 mg of GLA*, whose effectiveness has been scientifically proven to significantly improve skin hydration and firmness1 ;
- 25% of RI** in natural vitamin E, which has antioxidant activity
*GLA: Acid γ-linolenic acid
**RI : Reference intakes
1. According to a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study of 40 patients aged 32 to 56 years old.
Why choose DERMASSENTIEL PEAU SÈCHE from the THERASCIENCE Laboratory ?
To nourish and protect normal to dry skin thanks to its complete formula in borage oil, rich in linoleic and v-linolenic acid, offering 4 synergistic actions:
- Fights the skin's deficiency in γ-linolenic acid (GLA) ;
- Reduces trans-epidermal water loss ;
- Stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin ;
- Protects against oxidative stress.
γ-linolenic acid (GLA) has multiple positive effects on the skin, scientifically proven. A clinical study, carried out in 2005 on 40 patients, showed an improvement in skin hydration and firmness in people who were orally supplemented with GLA1.
1. Muggli, R. Systemic evening primrose oil improves the biophysical skin parameters of healthy adults. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 2005, 27(4), 243-249.