These deficiencies can lead to a wide variety of symptoms, while presenting no sepsis: concentration and memory problems, chronic fatigue, back pain, weight gain, lack of energy, depression, anxiety, stress, sleep disorders, lowered natural defences, transit disorders, digestive problems...
If they are not taken care of, these deficits can, over the years, lead to numerous pathologies such as cardiovascular, neurodegenerative, metabolic, intestinal, endocrine diseases or certain cancers...
A large majority of the European population does not receive the recommended nutritional intake of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, omega-3, fibre...
An individualized supplementation in food supplements can thus make it possible to take care of the 11 fundamental physiological axes for human health :
- The balance of the microbiota ;
- Regulation of intestinal permeability ;
- Liver detoxification ;
- Control of oxidative stress and inflammatory response ;
- Hormonal functions ;
- The balance of the neuromediators ;
- The acid-base balance ;
- The functioning of the mitochondria and intermediate metabolisms ;
- Psycho-behavioral balance ;
- Metabolic balance ;
- Joint integrity