In its desire to improve the health of our fellow citizens as much as possible, our Laboratory has chosen from the outset to get involved with health professionals, whether through our training courses or through our presence at numerous scientific congresses.
Our mission has always been - and will continue to be - to work to improve nutrition, to understand and reduce our exposure to various environmental disturbances and to formulate food supplements with the most innovative and effective bio-active ingredients.
Anxious to forge partnerships, we have joined forces with two renowned scientific institutes: the European Institute of Physiotherapy and Phytotherapy (IEPP), since 2001, and the Resource Centre, since 2016.
From its inception, we have been sensitive to the original objective of the EIPP, which was to establish a close and constant link between researchers and health professionals in the field. Over time, the relevance of this objective has only increased and the different forms of development adopted have always been in perfect harmony with the expectations and values of our Laboratory.
- To train health professionals in the basics and fundamentals of physionutrition and phytotherapy ;
- Develop validated diagnostic guidance tools to accompany and assist professionals in the management of their patients ;
- Educate and sensitize the general public on the basics of physionutrition while working with governments and universities to make physionutrition an integral part of nutrition.
The Resource Centre
Here again, the global, complementary and conventional approach of the Cancer Resource Centre has proven to be fully in line with our values :
- Optimizing therapeutic results in complete safety for cancer patients ;
- Improve treatment tolerance ;
- Act to better prevent and reduce the risk of the consequences and recurrences.